Do you want to protect your PC, MAC or Mobile Phone?
Your online search is over!
On this site you could compare and find reviews of the most effective protection software for your home or business devices.
Before digging into the awesome security solutions we know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we’ll earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that we have experience with all of these products, and we recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Best Antivirus Software Comparison & Download
Their Security (SEC) could bring you the prime protection for your PC, Mac or mobile device! It provides real-time protection against existing and emerging viruses and malware, also protects better and faster than other solutions. It also safeguards your identity and online transactions. You will receive their 100% guarantee: From the moment you subscribe, an expert will help keep your device(s) virus-free or give you a refund.
“Now” includes LifeLock Identity Theft Protection – comprehensive protection for your identity and your devices in one solution. You could also use their Deluxe (Up to 5 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets) or Premium (Up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets) versions. With “Deluxe” you could additionally secure multiple PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets with a single subscription and it helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use Web portal. “Premium” includes premium family safety features so your kids can explore their connected world safely, it automatically backs up your photos, financial files and other important documents of your choice on your Windows PC, and also it includes 25 GB of secure cloud storage for your PC with the option to add more as your needs change.
It offers award-winning protection, against viruses, spyware & more. It’s optimized, so it won’t slow you down your device, and provide you with easy-to-manage SEC – with online access. If you are looking for Identity or your money protection, then this is the right choice for you. Lets your PC perform – as it was designed to using Kaspersky solutions!
You could enjoy the internet, protected by the legendary ESET NOD32, reinforces its cutting-edge protection with Script-Based attack protection – the favorite antimalware solution of IT experts and gamers. It’s easy to use and, but if you advanced user you could use more than 150+ detailed settings. It also comes with free, industry-leading customer support, supplied locally in your language.
It blocks viruses, spyware, worms, and Trojans from infecting your computer, so you can enjoy your digital life safely. Their technology is designed to protect against new attacks, including ransomware – malicious threats that hold your computer and data hostage until you pay a fee. It has clear and simple interface which makes it easy to use. It supports the latest Windows 10 version as well as you could install the Mac and Android verions. The basic package is for 1 device protection, but you could upgrade to protect mroe devices if needed.
Their protection helps you stay safe with minimal impact on your PC’s performance. You could run apps, copy files, and visit websites in a safe, isolated space first so they don’t infect the rest of your PC. Avast detects all kinds of threats, from viruses to malware. Yes, even spyware and phishing attacks. You can test files in a sealed space first, and keep the rest of your device safe.
It’s the easy-to-use, small-footprint anti virus that protects against online threats without slowing down PCs or mobile devices. It uses next-generation, advanced machine learning and real-time behavior monitoring to protect you from ransomware, viruses, Trojans, phishing, malicious websites and other threats. You could block unwanted email from your inbox and safeguards against spam, phishing scams and malicious links. Also, you could quickly select or schedule scans, check for current definition updates and much more. With VIPRE, you always get their prime protection and broadest feature set at the greatest value.
It thoroughly scans every corner of your computer in real-time for viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, rootkits, and other nasty forms of malware. It’s Email Shield blocks dangerous email attachments and the Link Scanner helps you avoid dangerous websites by scanning clicked links for threats and warning you of anything suspicious. It also provide hacker attacks protection with their Enhanced Firewall. If you are looking for payments protection they could help blocking spam, scams, and malicious phishing emails and help stop you from giving your passwords and credit card numbers to the unknown guys. And finally you could remotely manage your AVG applications across your other computers, mobiles, and tablets.
Are you looking how to protect your computer from viruses? Install Panda and forget about SEC issues. Remove viruses and any other type or malware from your computer and Android smartphone or tablet. It also includes a bidirectional firewall to protect your Wi-Fi network from intrusions. It could also protect your Android device against any kind of threat, and to improve performance and maximize battery life. They provide technical support via phone, email, chat, Web, and forum.
It detects viruses and malware in real-time. The White-list feature allows you to mark certain installed known applications as safe. As a smart anti-virus it has the ability to detect even the most potent rootkits, and also helps conserve battery power when not plugged in. It allows end-to-end scans of removable media like USB drives and external drives. Subsequent scans are able to run more quickly, as information about previously scanned files is stored in a cache for quicker retrieval.
It’s a leading and award-winning protection suite that independent testing labs consistently rank highly for the optimal malware catch rates. In short, you get multi-layered defense that stops all known and unknown viruses before they can infect your computer. An elegant and simple design makes it effortless to use. Installs quickly and is easy to manage. A customisable spam filter allows you to stop spam from clogging up your inbox. You will also receive alerts and warnings about websites that carry malicious code. Unlike many programs BullGuard doesn’t slow the performance of your system. They provide free 24/7 support which delivers expert and friendly advice at a time of your choosing.
Antivirus FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
To install it on your PC, follow these common steps:
1. GEt the installation program file for selected solution from the vendor site, and save it to a location on your PC (for example, your Windows desktop).
2. Click the setup file to start installation. Some software could require to Right-click the installation file and select “Run as administrator” from the context menu.
3. When prompted by the next screen for permissions, click Yes (or Continue).
4. Click Install to proceed with default installation.
5. If you want to make custom install then select ” Customize”.
6. Click Change to manually select the location to save the program files, then select or deselect program components to install, and click Install.
7. Click “I have already bought this product” if you purchased a license (or click “Continue” if you are installing a 30-day trial or want to activate your product later).
8. If you have activation code type (or copy/paste) it into the text box, then click Continue.
You should follow the same steps above as you install it on PC.
The most common recent system requirements are:
– Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education – 32 / 64-bit; Windows 8/8.1 (32 or 64-bit); Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate – Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit – 256 MB RAM or above.
– 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
– Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain updates of the program and database.
Get the installation program file from selected vendor site, and save it to a location on your PC (for example, your Windows desktop).
To find out what SEC Soft you have running on your Windows 10 computer follow the next steps:
1. Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner and select the “Control Panel” from the menu or type it into the search bar.
2. Inside the Control Panel select “System and Security”.
3. Inside it, select “Security and Maintenance”.
4. Inside it, click the downward arrow next to Security and check the output.
After installing your SEC Soft you should start it and make a scan on your PC for problems.
1. All vendors provide a free 30-day trial, which you could get and use for free for a 30 days, but after expiration you should have a valid license key to continue using it.
2. Some vendors provide free versions of their software, which you could get from their sites and install on your PC. Usually there could be some limitations comparing with paid versions.
You should scan your computer regularly to ensure your computer is clean from viruses, worms, Trojans and other malicious software. There are 3 different ways to scan your PC for viruses:
1. Manual scanning – it performs a scan according to its default scan settings.
2. Advanced scanning – it allows you to configure your desired scan settings such as how thorough it will scan your computer and how it will react if a virus is found.
3. Command prompt scanning – If you require the level of control to scan, use the Command prompt Scanner to check for viruses on your computer. Please note that the Command prompt Scanner is for advanced users only.
The smartest way to protect your PC is not to get and open files from unknown source, but even then the risk remains because some of your friends could be affected and to receive malicious email from them. So, if you want really to stay protected is to install a SEC Soft on your PC.
You could refer at “How to find out what protection I have on Windows 10” above.
You could refer at “How to use it” above.
You could refer at “How to get it” above. The steps are the same as for laptop as well as for PC.
To make it you should be familiar with some of the programming languages, and the most used for this are Assembler and C++.
You could refer at “How to get free protection” above.
This could be very difficult, because if you have been already affected then the Virus is in your PC hard disk and memory. In this scenario you could not remove jus the infected files because it will be regenerate from the memory. So, you should restart the PC in Safe mode, it starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC. To start Windows 10 in safe mode follow the next steps:
1. Restart your PC. When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select Power > Restart.
2. After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
3. After your PC restarts, you’ll see a list of options. Select 4 or F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode. Or if you’ll need to use the Internet, select 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.
Now, when you load your PC in safe mode you could remove the affected files and restart the PC in normal mode.
The other option is to search and download the patch (a small program) for the particular virus, provided by some of the vendors and to run it on your PC.
You could refer at “How to find out what protection I have on Windows 10” above.
It’s automatically enabled when you install it. If you disabled it then click with the right mouse button on the taskbar icon at the lower right corner of the screen and choose “Enable”.
You could refer at “How to install it step by step” above.